Friday, February 27, 2009

Night #6

Well, we had our best bedtime yet this evening!
I decided to nurse before Hudson's bath. It seemed like nursing afterwards would get him drowsy, but then when I would put him down he was like "Hey, what's going on here???" and would protest. So tonight we did:
Nurse
Bath
Pajamas
Books
Lights out with music box on and Daddy in the doorway on the floor

I was downstairs cleaning up and I didn't hear anything. About 30 minutes later Ryan walked into the kitchen. I was confused...I didn't hear any crying. Well, that's because Hudson didn't cry at all!! Ryan said Hudson was walking around in his crib and he kept putting his head down on his blankets and then would get up and walk again. Finally he just put his head down and went to sleep. We think that he's starting to become comforted by his blankets.

Unfortunately, the night wasn't as great. he woke up a few time (I wrote them down in the dark and can't read them). Ryan had to actually go into his room twice because he was worked up. Ryan just hugged him, put his music back on, and he was back to sleep in about 10 minutes.

He woke up around 5:40a. He was fussing, so he probably needed to sleep more, but it didn't happen.

No comments: