Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Oooooh, I'm it!!

Emmy tagged me in her blog. Here were the instructions:
Name five things that you can't live without. It can't be a person, it has to be something material that actually makes your life easier. It can't be something in general, it must be exact. Also, it can't be the obvious like a cell phone or computer.
Here are my top 5 in no particular order:
1. NFL Sunday ticket - without this wonderful television options we would not have been able to watch our beloved men in black and gold while living in California and now living in Baltimore
2. L'oreal Voluminous mascara - I have tried different mascaras time and again and ALWAYS come back to this one. I love thick, long lashes and would wear false ones everyday if I could. This mascara works better than any fancy department store brand I've tried.
3. Scrubbing bubbles toilet bowl cleaner - While I've been trying to do my part for the environment and go green, there is no way I could give up this product. Cleaning the bathroom is so disgusting to me, so to make it more tolerable I use disposable items there (hence, the un-greenness). I love the toilet bowl wand since you can flush it. I also use the flushable wipes to clean the seat.
4. Giant Eagle cake - (the link is for wedding cakes, but you can see a piece of the divine masterpiece....mmmm....my mouth is watering). There's something about this sugary piece of heaven that I can't live without! I have to thank my mom for being so awesome in understanding my addiction and duly providing GE cake for every visit. (NOTE: It's the buttercream version that I love, NOT the whipped cream)
5. Benefit Lemon-aid - For some reason, my eyelids have decided to be a different color from the rest of my face. This color corrector makes me look normal again.

Okay, I did my homework. Now I tag Sami!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Oh, I completely agree with you on the GE cakes. Absolutely essential to have the buttercream frosting. I think the whipped frosting is to blah. If you haven't tried it though, the satin buttercream isn't too bad either. (Not quite as sweet as the regular buttercream, but better than whipped! DH and I compromise on that because he's weird and prefers whipped frosting.)