Sunday, July 20, 2008

Coming Home!!!

As much fun as Vegas was, I'm severely looking forward to getting home to Hudson and Jenn (in no particular order :). For the past three days, Jenn has been taking care of Hudson all by herself and I know she's completely exhausted at this point. Strike that... she was completely exhausted 48 hours ago... she's seeing things at this point.

Either way, in roughly 8 hours, I'll be walking into the front door of my home to be greeted by a house that looks like a tornado hit it. The funny thing is that I won't notice a thing because I'll be too focused on surprising Hudson and waiting for him to throw a big fat smile my way. I've been looking forward to that just about as long as Jenn's been waiting for me to come home so I can clean up the house.

Coudos to Jenn and all the single moms out there!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Awww, what a sweet husband! He's the best!

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

I think you may be up for husband & father of the year. :)