Wednesday, June 11, 2008

We have a tooth!

On Monday June 9th, I was playing with Hudson in the afternoon and he was chomping on my finger. When he does this, I usually rub his gums. As I slid my finger across his bottom gum, I thought that he had something sharp in his mouth (like maybe a piece of a dangerous plastic toy from China that Daddy refuses to replace with the safe German ones). I rubbed again and realized that the sharp object didn't move. Lo and behold, it was his first tooth!

Now Hudson is NOT a fan of having his face messed with. This includes washing his face, wiping his nose, suctioning boogers out of this nose, wiping food from his mouth, etc. So I knew that it was going to be a challenge to see our new little chomper. After wrestling with him for a minute or two, I was able to get a glimpse of the TINY white protrusion on his lower gum.

Our little boy is growing up!

(This is a pic right after I found his tooth)

No comments: