Thursday, June 5, 2008

Let the games begin....

After 6+ months of wanting to start a blog and officially enter the 21st century, I finally convinced Ryan to set one up for our family. As we watched the Penguins make history on Monday June 2nd (by tying the game with 34.3 seconds left, fighting through THREE overtimes, and winning it off of a goal that Sykora called in the 2nd OT), I thought I would make use of those 100+ minutes of sitting our butts on the couch.


Ryan and I sat there and contemplated every name possible for this blog. We know that most of the blog will be devoted to our little meshuginah, so we wanted to have it "Hudson-centric". Then, as the light bulb atop my head flashed, I said "I drool Black and Gold!". I mean, we're watching the Pens and Hudson loves drool, so what's better than that? Plus, it will carry its meaning into football season as we teach Hudson to wave his Terrible Towel, scream "HEEEEEATH!", and chug some Iron City (okay, maybe not). And so our blog was born....

No comments: