Tuesday, September 30, 2008

There's nothing sweeter...

...than a Steeler victory. Against Baltimore. On Monday night. For 1st place in the division.
Wow - that felt good!!!

In preparation for Monday night's game, Ryan was dressing in black and gold for work. I was afraid to put Hudson in Steeler's garb, especially given the problems we've already had with his daycare (see my previous post). As I was putting his arms into a green shirt, he gave me a look that said:
"Mom - I was born to be a Steelers fan. I don't care if we live in Baltimore. I am proud to be part of Steeler Nation. I drool black and gold. If they decide to not feed me or change my diaper today because I'm wearing black and gold, well, that's just a risk I have to take."

Who am I to deny that? So here he is rockin' his Big Ben jersey:


Posted by Picasa
And here he is doing his best Big Ben impression:

1 comment:

Valerie said...

He is too cute! I don't know the daycare story, but I can imagine it is a doozy.