Friday, September 12, 2008

Hudson's 1st trip to "Pittsburgh's Disneyworld"!

In March of '07, we went to Disney World with our friends Roger and Kristen. It was my first time there. Kristen is originally from Pgh, so I told her that I thought Kennywood was much better than Disney World. It remained an ongoing joke between us so when Ryan's birthday rolled around, they bought him Kennywood tickets (awesome gift, by the way). We were all excited to get our "Kennywood outfits" on and head to the park with them, but our schedules never worked out. So Ryan and I made an impromptu trip to Pgh last weekend so that we could use the tickets before the park closed for the season. We went with Hudson and my brother Joey. We had a great time! Hudson is already excited for next year when he can actually ride something other than his stroller. I think he was eyeing up those Potato Patch fries too!
Mommy and Hudson at the entrance
George Michael getting some fries.
Hudson, Mommy, and Cowboy Joe


Until next year....

No comments: