Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Let it snow!!!

I love the snow. Not necessarily in the "bundle-up-and-play-in-it" way, but the "sit-inside-and drink-cocoa" kind of way. I was so lucky to have that opportunity on Saturday when Blizzard 2009 hit Baltimore. We woke up to a Winter Wonderland! Hudson's first reaction? "Mess. Grami did it." We still don't know why he's blaming the snow on my mom, but he says it every time he looks outside. I had plans to bake cookies on Saturday, so the weather was perfect for that! Here are a few pics:The view in our alleyway

Saturday night clean up crews driving down our street

Hudson, not sure what to think

Catching snowflakes

Post snow runny nose, rosy cheeks and hot cocoa residueHadley stayed all bundled up inside with Mommy

Hudson wanted to go inside, but that didn't stop Daddy from building a snowman alone

1 comment:

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

I'm jealous of all your snow! :) I went out to shovel on Sunday, not because I needed to, but because I wanted to be in the snow.