Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lots of updates!

Wow, where do I start?!? I seriously can't keep up with this kid!







Last weekend, we took Hudson to the National Zoo in DC for the first time. It was actually a date with his future wife Layla. They're so in love....






He had his first taste of yogurt and was a BIG fan!


His 4th tooth came in. He now has two on the top and two on the bottom. Could this toothy grin be any cuter?!?
He has learned how to stand on his own. He can stand without holding on for about 10 seconds before giving up and crashing down on his bum. We don't have a picture of the "assisted stand" yet, but don't fret - I'm sure we'll get it soon enough. I figured I'd just post a picture of him standing so that I could show off how adorable he looks in these crocs!
Hudson has also learned a new consonant sound - "ba". I warned him not to called Grami a "ba-ba"! So he now knows Ba, Da, Ra, Ga. We work on Ma everyday, but I guess he's saving that one for when the time is right.
As Ryan already wrote, Hudson also went to his first professional sporting event (the Yankees vs. the Orioles). I was a little bummed that it wasn't a Steelers game, but it's okay. We're just introducing him to the inferior sports so that he has a full appreciation for how wonderful Steelers games really are.
We're off to the beach tomorrow, so we should have some great pictures when we get back. Ryan bought me a great new cell phone for my birthday yesterday and he told me that I can blog from it, so maybe we can upload pics before we even get home! Happy (early) Labor Day to everyone!

1 comment:

Emmy said...

I love his toothy grin!!