Saturday, August 1, 2009

Parenting Priorities

I love Hudson, I really do. I do everything I can to give him what he needs and be there for him.

BUT... sometimes I like to indulge in a little video game playing on my iPhone. Apparently, Hudson's not too keen on my self-indulgance. As you can see in this picture (which was taken about 2 minutes after I started playing), he's doing everything he can to get my attention. I guess I need to re-evaluate my priorities as a parent. At least according to Hudson!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Ry, Did you not know you lose all rights as an individual when you become a parent...there is no "YOU" time. Get used to it especially with another one on the way...By the way my grandson is to adorable, and soooo innocent looking!!!!!

Jenn said...

There are about 20 of these pictures because Hudson's attempts for Daddy's attention were cracking me up! But I have to say, this picture takes the cake!!! That look on his face, trying to put his foot in Daddy's eye....it's all too much cuteness!
(Also, a thanks to Ryan for finally contributing to the blog!)