Thursday, October 10, 2013

A blog identity

I've been thinking about how to use this blog for a few days now.  I wrote a long blog post on my iPhone that I haven't yet transferred for editing.  The post really has nothing to do with parenting, which made me think of about this blog's identity.  In the past, this was a way of sharing things like photos of the kids with family (which is a task now managed by Facebook) or posting recipes so I didn't forget them (thanks to Pinterest, I no longer need to do this).  I also was thinking about who will be reading this.  Other than my mom (Hi Mom!), I have no idea who my little blog my attract.  So, I've concluded that this blog will serve to be a place for me to vent, to celebrate, to mourn, and hopefully discuss (via comments) all of the things life throws at me.  Most of that will pertain to parenting, but other topics will likely come up. In other words, I've decided that I'm writing this blog for me and not for anyone else.

#timetobealittleselfish
#you'vebeenwarned

No comments: