Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A mélange of posts

So I have SERIOUSLY been slacking on the blog front. Hudson's birthday party turned me into Colin Cowie (Oprah's party planner) and didn't leave much time for anything else. So let me get everyone caught up...

The Pumpkin Patch

Ryan and I took Hudson to a pumpkin patch on 10/18/08. Ryan insisted that we navigate this 3-mile corn maze (this is no joke - that's really the maze!):
Hudson was proud of his Daddy for finding all 12 check points:
After the maze, we went on a hayride, picked out some pumpkins, and had Hudson pose as a kernel of corn:















Hudson walks!
I'm not sure that this is really news, but Hudson has been teasing us with a few steps here and there for quite some time. I was able to get some on video:



While he can clearly walk when we wants to, the mood doesn't always strike him.


Hudson's path of destruction

I just wanted to show everyone what Hudson does while I cook dinner:





















Halloween!
Our little monkey man was, well, a little monkey man for Halloween :)

Our development had this great little happy hour/get to know your neighbors event on Halloween, so Hudson was showing off his costume there. Once cute Isabelle came over to him, he was too cool for the monkey hood:


Hudson preparing for GQ:
Hudson was really strutting his stuff and workin' the vest, so I had to include these pics:



















I swear, this kid gets cuter by the minute!

No comments: