Thursday, September 26, 2013

A resurrection of a blog

March 22, 2010.  That was the last time I wrote an entry here.  Hudson had Grandpa hair. Hadley was an immobile newborn.  Hayes wasn't even a registered thought.  I was still in grad school.  We were living in Baltimore.  Obviously it was a different world for us then.  In the months (years!) that have passed, I have given many thoughts to this blog.  I often think of something and go "Wow, I have a lot to say about that and should write a blog post" then life happens and that thought gets downgraded to a Facebook status or remains trapped in my overactive frontal lobes. I (over)think about creating new blog posts and tell myself that I'm already drowning in everyday life and that writing these posts would just add another item on my infinite to-do list. Well, today, September 26th 2013, I'm going to break that cycle and resurrect I Drool Black and Gold. I hope with today's technology (did I even have an iPhone in 2010?!?) that I will be able to compose posts on the fly (I'm looking at you iPad) and not have to schedule time at my desktop with pictures that I had to download off of my camera (with a wire!!). (#thatsalotofparenthesisinonesentence #wedidnothavehashtagsin2010)

Looking forward to becoming reacquainted.
#tobecontinued

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dropped by to check your "Right Now" post and I shocked (I can't think of a better word right now) at how long your blog hiatus was! To think I thought my 10 months hiatus was loooong.
I smiled at the hash tag comment. :)